Coronavirus measures from Monday March 16
MEASURES DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
From 16 March onwards until further notice, the following extra rules apply at our clinic:
- DON'T COME to the clinic if you have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sore throat etc.) or fever. Ask someone else to take your pet to the clinic
- BE ON TIME Appointment time will still be 15 minutes. If you are late, consultation time will be shorter.
- NO HOUSEVISITES if you have respiratory symptoms or fever. Ask someone else to take your pet to the clinic.
- ONE PERSON PER PET in the clinic. You're not allowed in the examination room, but asked to wait in the waiting area or outside.
- ONLY ELECTRONIC PAYMENT by debit or credit card. If you need to enter your pincode we will spray your hands with desinfectant.
- ORDER ALL FOOD/MEDICATION by phone/email so we can arrange that it's ready for pick up so your visit to the clinic can be as short as possible.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
T: 020 - 622 18 84