Coronavirus measures from Monday March 16
Measures in relationship to the coronavirus crisis
From 16 March onwards until further notice, the following extra rules apply at our clinic:
- If you have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sore throat etc.) or fever, please do not visit the clinic. Ask someone else to take your pet to the clinic
- If you have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sore throat etc.) or fever, we can not do home visits. Ask someone else to take your pet to the clinic.
- We will have more time in between appointments, to keep the waiting room as quiet as possible.
- Appointment time will still be 15 minutes. Please be in time. If you are late, consultation time will be shorter.
- Preferably, only one person will accompany your pet
- Payment by debit or credit card only
- If you want more than 2 bags of food or more than 2 months of medication, please order in advance bij telephone or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING